At Maytag Dairy Farms we are committed to safe food, safe employees, and safe communities. We have been monitoring the status of the Covid-19 outbreak and continue to modify our production, packaging, and office areas based on recommendations from state and federal governments and the CDC. We do not anticipate shutting down production. Our facilities follow strict GMP guidelines and SOP’s on a daily basis, but we know more can be done. We are taking additional measures, including:
- Closing our retail store and eliminating ALL onsite tours for the foreseeable future.
- Providing additional sanitizing touchpoints and increased the level of cleaning and sanitation.
- Adding flexibility to our staffing to allow for remote work and varying work assignments to keep on-site headcounts low.
- Cancelling all travel and limiting on site meetings with external vendors.
- Providing regular communication and support to our employees to allow for flexibility during an unprecedented event.
Maytag Dairy Farms was founded by family to be shared with friends. We hope that by doing our part in the community we will limit the impact of this pandemic. Our customers are important to us: thank you for your continued business.
CEO- Maytag Dairy Farms