Grilled Maytag Blue Cheese Flatbread
- Flatbread Pizza Crust
- 3 tbls Maytag Dairy Farms Fig Jam
- 2 slices of Prosciutto (we like LaQuercia)
- 2-4oz. Maytag Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 ½ cup fresh Arugula
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. OR preheat your grill to a low setting.
- Assemble your pizza: cover your flatbread with 2 tablespoons of Maytag Fig Jam. Spread thinly and evenly over entire crust.
- Tear prosciutto slices and layer over fig spread. Top with Maytag Blue Cheese Crumbles. Sprinkle fresh arugula on top.
- Place flatbread in oven OR on grill. Cook until flatbread is crisp and Blue Cheese has softened, 10-12 minutes.