Maytag Blue Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls
- 1 – 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 3 oz. Maytag Blue Cheese, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Approximately 30 pretzel sticks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the pecans out on a baking sheet and toast for 7 – 10 minutes, just until fragrant. Allow to cool, then chop finely.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Blend in blue cheese and 3/4 cup cranberries. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Form cheese mixture into single bite sizes, 3/4” to 1” diameter. Roll each cheese ball in one of the three coatings: chopped pecans, diced dried cranberries or chopped chives.
Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Just before serving, insert a pretzel stick.