Maytag Blue Walnut Crostini
- 2 1/2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 French baguette, sliced thin
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. Maytag Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 1 C. walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 C. red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1/4 C. honey
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place baguette slices in single layer on baking sheet. Brush oil evenly on bread. Bake for 10 minutes on center rack.
Bake walnuts on baking sheet for 8 minutes, stir occasionally, until lightly toasted.
Blend together Blue cheese, cream cheese and cream. Gently fold in grapes and 1/2 of walnuts.
Spoon cheese mixture onto bread slices. Top with walnuts and drizzle with honey.