Smoked Salmon and Maytag Blue Cheese Crostini
- 1 French baguette, sliced thin
- 2 ½ T. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. Maytag Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 4 oz smoked salmon, sliced thin
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place baguette slices in single layer on baking sheet. Brush oil evenly on bread. Bake for 10 minutes on center rack.
- Blend together blue cheese, cream cheese and cream. Spoon cheese mixture onto bread slice.
- Top with slice of smoked salmon and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.