White Cheddar Brussels Sprouts Dip
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbl olive oil
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 tbls diced shallot
- 1 cup shredded Maytag White Cheddar + more for topping
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup Maytag Ricotta
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In bowl combine Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss to coat. Place
- Roast sprouts in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cook bacon until cooked through. Transfer to paper towels and let cool.
- Remove brussels sprouts from oven and allow to cool. Chop into bite size pieces.
- Combine brussels sprouts, bacon, shallot, garlic, Maytag cheeses, and mayonnaise in a bowl and stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste. Top with additional Maytag Cheddar.
- Place in an oven proof dish and bake for 10-15 minutes, until top is browned and dip is heated through.
- Serve immediately with chips, bread, or you other favorite dippers!